[Equest-users] Problems of energy simulation(HVAC part) in winter

chik king ho kinghochik at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:50:37 PST 2012

Hi all,
I have simulated a building in Hong Kong by using Equest. In Hong Kong, winter is from Nov. to Feb. But I found that my simulation in HVAC part (end-use: space cooling + heat reject + vent. fan + pumps & aux.) in winter is much lower than the actual energy consumption in HVAC. So, could anyone help me to find why this happens and how can I solve it? inp and pd2 flies are attached for reference.
Henry