[Equest-users] Separate Utility Meters

Randy Teed rjteed1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:05:42 PST 2012

I have a facility with three separate 3-story buildings all connected by
catwalks.  Two buildings (North and South) are on one meter and the third
building (West) is metered separately.  I want to meter the West building
separately which only has interior lighting and miscellaneous equipment
loads.  The campus cooling and heating equipment is all metered on the
North and South building meter. I know how to create separate meters, but I
don’t know how to assign them to the loads or shells.

Can I have the West buildings interior loads metered separately from the
North and South building loads?

Thanks,

Randy