[Equest-users] Appendix G system type quesiton

Adam Barker ABarker at pemi.com
Tue Dec 11 12:57:07 PST 2012

Hi All,

A quick baseline system type question following Appendix G (as I am in Canada and not that familiar creating ASHRAE baselines buildings):

I have a one floor non-residential building, approx. 7,800 sq.ft, with an air cooled chiller primarily serving a VAV system, with either no heating or electric heating if needed.  Following Appendix G Table G3.1.1A, I understand I should be comparing my VAV system to a PSZ-HP?

Furthermore, each TZ should have its own system modeled?

Hoping for some corroboration on this as it seems weird to me.

Thanks a lot,

Adam Barker