[Equest-users] Career opportunity in eQuest Energy Modeling & Analysis Projects

Nimesh Prajapati nimsideas at yahoo.in
Fri Dec 28 21:20:28 PST 2012

Hi Friends,

Presently I am looking for career opportunity in eQuest Energy Modeling & Analysis Projects.
I am writing here to
apply for any of requirement of Energy Modeler & analyst in your
reputed organizations. I am enclosing a completed job application with my
detailed resume for your reference & consideration.
With DME and BE degree in
Mechanical Engineering, I have a full understanding of eQuest energy modeling
& analysis along with HVAC designing, Planning, execution &
commissioning of projects. I also have experience in learning and excelling at
new technologies as needed.
Please also refer
detailed resume for additional information on my experience & skills.
I can be reached anytime
via email at nimsideas at yahoo.in or my cell phone, +91-9687133492.
Thank you for your time
and consideration. I look forward to speaking with interested persons about any of employment
opportunity.
Any help in this case
will be highly appreciated. . .
Sincerely,