[Equest-users] capacity smaller than secondary demand

Shaun Martin smartin at shaunmartinconsulting.com
Mon Dec 3 08:11:50 PST 2012

Hi, thanks,

This is what is confusing me.  The PS-D Circulation Loop Loads report says the net loop load is 251 kBtu/h.  The heat pump and boiler loads in the PS-C report agree with this.   Nothing in the SIM file, except for this warning message, points to a problem.

For LEED, messages such as this have to be explained.   It just raises the question of how many of the other warning messages are real.

Shaun