[Equest-users] Hourly Report Block is crashing program

Byron Burns B.Burns at ha-inc.com
Fri Dec 28 07:53:10 PST 2012

I have noticed the same issue during the report creation process, not the subsequent calculation phase.  The only way I was able to get around it was to create the report in the .inp file (copy some of the default hourly reports and change the names in a text editor) then fine tune the selections and report blocks in the eQUEST GUI.

Always make a copy of the files before making changes…

Byron D. Burns