[Equest-users] Creating Building Shells

Garrett Elder glelder89 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:01:36 PST 2012

I’m newer to eQuest and I have been working on a very large project and
have issues with the building shells. I had to create quite a few shells
for this project, because of atriums and different level set backs causing
awkward showing roof in several places. Is there anyway to create a shall
that would have both exposed roof and non-exposed, or could I just make a
roof for the whole shell and the interior part would be taken care of
because both above and below would be adiabatic.

Thanks

Garrett