[Equest-users] What should be put the Sensible Ht fraction in SDW?

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:43:49 PST 2012

Hi all,

When i was trying to put the sensible Ht (frac) in cooking loads section, i
met a problem. I followed the Building America Research Benchmark (BARB) to
define my model. In that case, I should put the Sensible load fraction of
Refringerator, Dishwasher, range showed on BARB into my equest model.
However, those appliances has different fraction, but i have only one blank
for the sensible fraction of kitchen in eQuest. How could I decide what
number I should choose to put in? Did some one use Benchmark to build
eQuest model before can help me? I am appreciated.

Jing