[Equest-users] Creating Building Shells

Jain, Sunayana sjain at ftch.com
Wed Feb 8 07:00:48 PST 2012

I have further question in creating exposed and non-exposed roof surfaces. Once you delete the roof surfaces between the 2 shells (with different foot prints), how do you create the roof component for exposed part only as usually the exposed roof surfaces are in unique shapes. Do you create the exposed roof by dividing the whole exposed roof into rectangular components and then creating in pieces?

Thank You,

Sunayana Jain