[Equest-users] Exhaust fan based on temp

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Wed Feb 8 09:11:12 PST 2012

You can turn the exhaust fan around - create a packaged single zone
system with a very small cooling capacity, schedule it off for
heating and set the cooling setpoint the same as the setpoint for the
exhaust fan to turn on.  It take a bit of optimizing so you don't end
up increasing the heating load.

At 11:22 AM 08/02/2012, R B wrote:
>Looks like I can do this is if make the space as sunspace. Anything
>else to worry about if it is a sunspace - never used this before. I
>am assuming that the vented air is made up by the AHU system in the space.
>Thanks
>-Rohini
>
>On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM, R B
><<mailto:slv3sat at gmail.com>slv3sat at gmail.com> wrote:
>Is there a way to model exhaust fans based on temperature or any
>workaround? I thought this would be straightforward to do but am
>going blank on this - this is for large spaces like atrium, or
>generator rooms, attic spaces etc.
>
>Thanks
>-Rohini

Chris Jones