[Equest-users] daylighting in equest

Yusuf Turab yusuf at ytenterprises.com
Thu Feb 9 10:40:47 PST 2012

Hi Deepika

            How do I activate the daylight sensor? any thoughts on my
second question?

Regards
Yusuf Turab
Managing Director
IGBC Accredited Professional, LEED Green Associate & GRIHA Trainer
Y T Enterprises
18 A, Hamsa Layout ¦ R.S Puram ¦ Coimbatore - 641002

Tel: +91 (0)422 4368896
Fax: +91 (0)422 2473697
http://www.ytenterprises.com/

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended for
the name recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
email in error, please return it to the sender advising of the error and
delete all copies from your system.