[Equest-users] Cooling Sizing Ratio & Unmet Load hours

GK Pandian kgkpandian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:32:41 PST 2012

Riad,

Q1- You can specify the selected fan capacity (cfm,static
pressure,...etc) in proposed model.

Q2- I do consider whole building unmethours should be <300 hrs. To see
the unmet hours,go to Air-Side HVAC / Summary. The last column "Hours
outside throttling range" represents the unmet hours.(attached screen
shot)

Hope this is helps.

Thanks
GK