[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller

Michael Wilson mwilson at enerficiency.ca
Thu Feb 16 21:58:25 PST 2012

Hi Michael. HTREC-DT has to be less than 70. Thats found on the Loop
Attachments tab of your chiller. It defaults to the dT of your HW loop, so
if thats over 70 you'll need to change the value of HTREC-DT.

Mike

Michael Wilson, P.Eng., Enerficiency Consulting

PO Box 1911 - 458 Abbs Rd., Gibsons, BC  V0N 1V0    |    604-886-9864    |
www.enerficiency.ca