[Equest-users] eQuest model for a dog kennel

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Feb 21 13:20:56 PST 2012

Guillotine doors?  Yikes!  Is that a way to control the animal population?
Or are they flaps like the one I have in my house for the cats?  (1/4" clear plastic
with magnetic tabs to hold them roughly shut after the cats have gone through).

I would say just model them as a window, and then add something to the infiltration
rate to account for the air leakage.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.