[Equest-users] Help-Exhaust-Makeup System

Loi Ng Lng at DIVENG.COM
Thu Jan 5 11:21:05 PST 2012

Hi,

I am modeling a fire house.  I encountered a problem at the fire truck
bay.  There is a DX cooling / furnace heating system at the fire truck
bay for basic air-conditioning.  I am wondering if anyone know how to
model a separate emergency exhaust/makeup system for the fire truck bay,
which will not affect the sizing of the DX cooling / furnace heating
system.  The emergency exhaust/makeup system is controlled by the CO
sensor and has a duct furnace at the makeup air.

Thanks!

Loi Ng

Mechanical Engineer, LEED(r) AP

Diversified Engineering, Inc.