[Equest-users] Energy Modeler employment opportunity

Duke Graham duke at gaiadevelopment.com
Mon Jan 9 12:33:03 PST 2012

We are seeking a junior level energy modeler to support our portfolio of mostly LEED projects.
The position is in Marina Del Rey, CA, and the job consists of supporting our senior engineer on energy models (LEED and otherwise) as well as some commissioning support for these projects and some LEED credit documentation.
We are passionate about green buildings and sustainability and are looking to hire someone immediately. LEED and eQuest experience is a plus.
Please respond to me interested.
Thanks,

Duke Graham, P.E.  [cid:image001.jpg at 01CCCECA.A1844E60]
Senior Associate

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CCCECA.A1844E60]
4051 Glencoe Ave. Suite 5
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
p. 310.591.8172
f.  310.306.5566
www.gaiadevelopment.com<http://www.gaiadevelopment.com/>

P Please consider the trees before printing this email

Legal Notice: This message and any materials attached are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error please do not read it, notify the sender, and delete your copy immediately.