[Equest-users] Equest-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 23

Fisnik Rushiti frushiti at flad.com
Wed Jan 25 14:03:16 PST 2012

Nic,

In addition to what others did mention, do not be surprised if (and this
is due to the increase of insulation) for internal load type of the
building actually you get higher energy use and, not the savings, relate
this explanation to the  thermos: , higher R (resistance) value, less
heat transfer, smaller time lag differential through envelope, more
cooling internaly needed due to thermostat set points.
Note that your building location, climate data is very important as always.

Kind Regards,
Fisnik

Fisnik Rushiti, Dipl.Eng.Arch.
Energy Analyst
608-232-4323
Flad Architects
644 Science Drive
PO Box 44977
Madison, WI  53711
P 608-238-2661
F 608-238-6727
E frushiti at flad.com
www.flad.com

please consider the environment before printing this email