[Equest-users] Factory Building with Refrigeration

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Mon Jan 30 06:27:17 PST 2012

Dear All,

We are faced with an ice cream factory where all the production spaces
and finished product warehouse spaces are cooled with ammonia absorption
chillers. We are trying to understand if there is any need to use the
eQuest Refrigeration version? What are the advantages of this over the
standard eQuest releases? As far as I know, the standard version can
also model absorption chillers. In which cases does it make sense to use
the Refrigeration version? What are your recommendations on how to
approach modeling this building?

Thank you,

Omer Moltay, LEED AP BD+C, BREEAM Assessor
Mimta Ltd.
Hekimsuyu Cad. 559. Sk. No:39
34255 Kucukkoy Istanbul Turkey
Tel: 90-212-617-2296