[Equest-users] Curtain wall / Spandrel glass

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:07:11 PST 2012

Hi

you can club the spandrel area, glass area and panel area under each zone
and create one big rectangle (total area of each type) .
equest generally assumes the effect of total area of glass.
eg. if you have 3 vision glass areas of 10'x5' each, you can create just
one big window 30'x5' if they are in same zone.

hope this helps.

Deepika