[Equest-users] Fwd: corrupt .sim file

Sangeetha Divakar sangeetha.divakar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:12:45 PST 2012

Here's some more info on the error listed below -

We managed to open the .sim file in 'Notetab' instead of the
DoeSimviewer. Most of the zones have a warning

             Zone: EL5 SE Perim Zn (G.SE22)         could not successfully
             allocate all equipment energy to the 5-minute bins
             because of an equipment overload.  The peak load
             used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction due
             to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.
             Mon/Day/Hour:  1  1  2  Energy:   1.9  Unallocated: 0.248

I do have 400 + zones? Is that maybe a no. of zones overload?
-Sangeetha