[Equest-users] Energy Model for Rowhome

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Fri Jan 13 07:26:03 PST 2012

You could try the HOT2000 tool from Natural Resources Canada.  It's a free tool for modelling house energy usage.  It's a bit primitive, but simple to figure out:

http://canmetenergy.nrcan.gc.ca/eng/software_tools/hot2000.html

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113