[Equest-users] Translucent Glass Overhangs?

Neil Bulger nbulger at integralgroup.com
Tue Jan 17 10:32:23 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a building with frosted glass overhangs that are fairly large, about 10 feet out. I am only concerned with the energy component of my model and do not have any daylighting controls so this should make things easier. My gut tells me the frosted overhang will reduce and potentially eliminate the direct solar heat gain component. Has anyone studied this?

Thanks,

Neil Bulger
I N T E G R A L
                          GROUP