[Equest-users] light tubes and light wells

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Jan 24 09:56:24 PST 2012

I was thinking exactly along the lines of Nick - if you have a plenum you need to create a dummy roof to house you light tube. Just another thing to add - the wall that you host this light tube on is going to behave like it was a roof to the space (in terms of conductance) so you probably want to create a material that makes it close to adiabatic (high R-value material)

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309