[Equest-users] Help: System requirement for high rise projects.

Rajesh Guda gudarajesh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:19:50 PDT 2012

Dear lists,

This is Rajesh, I am using equest from 6mnths. I need know system requirement, for equest when have to model high rise building. Actually, when I model fifty storey building, & run the BDL, atlast it comes out to insufficient memory, & it gives errors. I use floor multiplier to reduce load on PC. My PC configuration is intel  dual core processor, with 4 GB RAM. If I have to upgrade my pc, then what would be its configuration. If I have to buy a server, then is it possible that equest will run on it. If I have to model a 100 storey building, kindly give solution.  I would  greatful for the solution.
Thanks & Regards.
Rajesh Guda
PEC Solutions
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone