[Equest-users] Detailed Sim Output Report and Missing Reports

Edward Allen eallen at long.com
Tue Jul 3 10:13:39 PDT 2012

Hello All,

To follow up on this, the problem appears to be the use of multiple electric generators in the model.  Equest will provide Loads and Economics reports, but will not provide Systems or Plant Reports in this scenario.

Hopefully this will be addressed in future releases.

Thanks,

Edward M. Allen,  P.E., CEM
Senior Energy Engineer
Investive Building Projects