[Equest-users] eQuest: No Heat Loss in some zones

Satwinder Singh vicsidhu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:04:38 PDT 2012

Hi there,

We have 2 buildings in the model. Building A – which is more complex with
gym, kitchen, lounge, offices, classrooms et al seems to be fine. However
Building B, a simpler 3-storey elongated residential building (added later)
seems faulty. We are not getting any BDL errors, but the simulation file
shows that it shows ZERO heat loss for some of its zones... This is
perplexing to us as we have done, redone it a million times. Tried
everything we could think of, but the problem persists. We would love to
see what wrong we are doing. Any input and/or help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

*Sat Singh*

Mechanical Engineer

*Flow Consulting Group Inc.*