[Equest-users] A request for expert help.

Andy Higgins andy at hinkle-engineering.com
Mon Jul 30 06:54:18 PDT 2012

All:

We have been trying to generate a model for LEED certification of a
school building designed and constructed in 2009-2010. The two story
building is approx. 40,000 square feet total.

Despite numerous attempts and much effort, we are unable to provide
eQuest with input that causes it to generate a reasonable set of figures
(unmet load hours are ridiculously out of bounds).

Would someone be willing to offer an estimate to assist us in completing
this task? I will forward the existing input (*.inp and *.pd2) files for
review so that you can develop an accurate estimate.

Thanks,

Andrew C. Higgins, P.E.

Senior Mechanical Engineer

ProLink Engineering, LLC