[Equest-users] weather data for Misawa Japan

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Thu Jul 12 12:37:52 PDT 2012

Weatheranalytics.com could create your file for a small fee..

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*