[Equest-users] Invalid Argument Error

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Wed Jul 18 05:50:26 PDT 2012

Hopefully you were using detailed edit mode.

Look in the folder and you should see a file titled "SIDCO - Baseline Design.inp".  This should have your pre-run input data.  Delete the blank "SIDCO.inp " file and then copy, rename "SIDCO - Baseline Design.inp"  to SIDCO.inp.  As for the bdl file see if you can start up an new project use the correct weather data file and title it the same as before "SIDCO".  Don't worry about any other inputs other than the title and weather data. All other input just ignore.  Copy the new bdl file over to the project directory and open.

Also in the future do not save your file after and invalid argument error, this is what is creating this issue.  When the error occurs, exit the program without saving.

Tim.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street
Rochester NY 14614
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.