[Equest-users] Invalid Argument Error

Byron Burns B.Burns at ha-inc.com
Wed Jul 18 06:44:21 PDT 2012

Hello Ramesh,

That is a bummer for sure.  I have had eQUEST do the same to me a couple
of times, hopefully you have saved often and in multiple versions.  Look
in the folder where you have saved the eQUEST project file and find the
associated .pdl file.  Look at the file size and ensure it is above 0
kB, normally they are around 400-500 kB.  If it is not grab a file from
previous saves, copy and rename.  Then try running eQUEST again.  If it
opens correctly and locks up again repeat the .pdl steps and save the
file into clean folder before running it again.

I hope this helps,

Byron Burns