[Equest-users] CT Recirc air and quantifying energy penalty in equest for increased entering WB Temp

Nikola Kravik NKravik at willdan.com
Thu Jul 19 10:12:23 PDT 2012

Hi Robby,
Thanks for your email. We will do trending but was hoping that we can also get some numbers out of equest.

Has anybody else even tried to model the below?
Best,
Nikola

Nikola Kravik, LEED AP [cid:image001.gif at 01CD6596.FD164F90]
Project Engineer

Willdan Energy Solutions
6130 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 380
Pleasanton, CA 94588