[Equest-users] How to model a geothermal heating system with radiant floor in SD wizard

Blanca Pedrola blancapedrola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:18:32 PDT 2012

Dear equest users,

I am new to eQuest, so my question is probably a very easy one. I do
not know how to model a geothermal heating system. The project is a
single family house.

In Screen number 1 I have chosen as a Heating System a Hot Water
coils. And then, in Screen number 19 I have chosen:

Cooling source: No cooling (as there is only the radiant floor heating system).
Heating System: Hot water coils
Hot water source: Domestic hot water loops
System Type: HW Furnace with NO zone ventilation.

Am I doing it alright? Any advice?

Thank you very much.

--
*Blanca Pedrola*