[Equest-users] how to set the electric car charging station and site lighting in eQUEST ?

yangqingxia_866 yangqingxia_866 at 126.com
Tue Jun 19 18:15:20 PDT 2012

Hello Evergyone,

I am doing my first LEED project,and found a problem.

we have a couple of electric car charging station on the site in the parking lot, The electric car charging stations are on the library buildings electric meter. How do you handle this energy consumption cost in the energy modeling ?  Also, there is site lighting involved.Should I set these in the miss. load ? but it is according to the allocation.

Looking forward to your reply!

thanks!

2012-06-20

yangqingxia_866