[Equest-users] How to mode a conditioned space within another conditioned space

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:03:53 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I’m building an energy model of a school and have two questions regarding
this model.

1-   1- The project has different shells with different height. In one of
these shells there is a conditioned space with 11’ height within a space
with 24’ height. Each of these spaces have their one HVAC system (please
refer to the attached files). I’m wondering how I can model these different
thermal zones.

2-   2- The HVAC system of kitchen in proposed design is Make-up Air Unit.
Which system should I select for the kitchen in eQUEST?

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Morteza

--
*Morteza Kasmaei*
Architect, LEED® AP BD+C