[Equest-users] LEED system 5

Umesh Atre umesh at innovativedesign.net
Wed Jun 6 11:20:37 PDT 2012

Matt,

Before looking into the Systems, I would suggest taking a closer look at the inputs on the building shell and internal loads.
For example, you are using 0.025 w/sf as equipment/plug load for many of your classroom spaces, which is too low. Depending on
the type of equipment (TV, Computers, Projection Eq., SmartBoards), the plug loads could range between 0.25-0.5 w/sf for an elementary school.

Also, I noticed your glazing types have U-value > 0.7.