[Equest-users] Output Report - What's Up? - UPDATE

Jeff Ross-Bain jeff at rbgb.com
Mon Jun 11 10:24:12 PDT 2012

Update:  the total BEPU/BEPS electricity values are different by the same amount as the output of the PV system modeled. It was only the electricity values being different that caught my attention. It seems that the energy model takes the annual energy production from the PV system and proportionally subtracts that amount across all of the electricity end uses – but only on the BEPU and BEPS reports, but not on the graphical output reports or PS-F. I do not remember if that was the case in older versions -  this a new feature of eQUEST?

Still can’t get the title on the output report to change…

Regards -

Jeff Ross-Bain, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Principal

404-220-8940 Office