[Equest-users] Exterior lighting Sch

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:32:41 PDT 2012

Here is what I end up doing sometimes. Look in the drop down list where you
want to allocate the parking schedule to see which existing schedules show
up as a choice. Then look at one of these schedules to see the type - that
is the type that you need. If multiplier is not working and this is for
lighting - you might try fraction.
-Rohini