[Equest-users] Best way to view schedules?

Turner, Erik eturner at DLRGROUP.com
Wed Jun 13 14:51:08 PDT 2012

Is there an easy way that folks here use to view schedules, be it user
created, or equest created? I'm already looking at output in the hourly
reports, so exporting that way would be great, but when I create a new
Hourly Report Block, I don't see a variable type that gives me the
option to select schedule. I'm trying to get the occupancy schedules to
output so I can stack them next to my DCV information to make sure
everything is working right...

Thank you!

Erik

Erik Turner, LEED AP

Mechanical Designer

eturner at dlrgroup.com <mailto:dluzius at dlrgroup.com>

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 206-461-6000  |  f: 206-461-6049
901 Fifth Avenue, Suite 700  Seattle, WA  98164-1006
Find us at:  dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dlrgroup/>   |  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/dlrgroup/>