[Equest-users] space heating between natural gas VAV RTU and electric resistance terminal units

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:56:08 PDT 2012

Ramana-

It appears you have not defined at Hot Deck Max Leaving temp
(HEAT-SET-T), which needs to be specified for the central Furnace coil
to be energized in the simulation.  Also, for PIU (and I believe all the
other multizone systems), the central coil LATs will track the Cool
Control properties, which in your case, is an OA Reset Schedule.  I
suggest setting up an hourly report for the air handler coil leaving air
temperatures, and observing what is happening are to understand how the
control set points are being implemented.

Hope this helps,
David