[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] ASHRAE code multiplier?

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Fri Jun 22 16:58:16 PDT 2012

Leonard,
Thank you you have answered my question.  I will just start with the 2010
version I have and buy the other standards if needed. The multiplier would
have been nice, but I understand the issue with it..
 You might be able to help me with this one value> Would you know
what envelope changes where most common from 90.1 2007 to 2010?

Thanks

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*