[Equest-users] Schematic Design Wizard crashes with invalid path error

Scott Peer scottgpeer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:38:50 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I'm relatively new to eQUEST, but had it working before.

I'm using Windows 7 running under Parallels 7 on an iMac. None of my old
projects run, even after reinstalling eQUEST (single user). The Schematic
Design Wizard crashes after hitting the Finish button, and saves no files,
but an error window says:

\\psf\Home\Documents\eQuest 3-64
Projects\CaGlendale1444Marion01\CaGlendale1444Marion01.pd2 contains an
invalid path.

I clicked OK, then a second error window

an unnamed file contains and invalid path.

If I save the Untitled project, it does make a pd2, but even that won't
make it through a Run Simulation, which produces a file temp.htm which
says:

No building summary report exists for this component type.

I'm open to any suggestions from trying things to debug it to hiring help.

Thanks for your help!