[Equest-users] Combined Space Heating and DHW From Single Boiler

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Fri Mar 30 07:36:09 PDT 2012

Dear All,

A residential building has a flat station for each dwelling unit, where
a single HW loop is branched into a secondary HW loop for space heating
and a secondary DWH loop. We are thinking of creating secondary loops
for each of the 90 dwelling units, as we believe that this will result
in a more energy efficient operation reflecting the operation principle
of flat stations.

Anyway, eQuest keeps telling us that the Primary of a secondary DHW loop
has to be a DWH loop as well. How else do you suggest we model this case?

Thank you,

Omer Moltay
Mimta