[Equest-users] eQuest - Campus Steam

Jim Paulino jim.paulino at hesm.com
Wed Mar 14 07:54:45 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply on the LEED requirements. You confirm an issue with having a campus system in that it can limit the potential energy points, but that is another topic...

What I'm not familiar with is how to change the "on-site" boilers that were modeled with a campus steam supply (I have been given a cost per lb of steam by the university), a steam to water heat exchanger and pumps. If anyone can walk me through this or point me in the right direction, I would appreciate that.

Thanks for any help,

Jim