[Equest-users] Parametric runs

Stefano Moret smoret at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 14 15:04:10 PDT 2012

Thanks Jeremiah,

I actually don't want to change much to the model itself, I just want to give different properties to materials (or change components) in different times of the year. Let's say, I want to use a type of skylight in winter that's different from the one I use in summer, by changing the model of the skylight or some of its main parameters. Do you think this might be possible? Maybe adding some external script?

Thanks, Stefano