[Equest-users] Parametric runs

Michael Wilson mwilson at enerficiency.ca
Tue Mar 20 12:12:28 PDT 2012

Hi Stefano. Switching is under window properties, Blinds tab. See graphic
below.

To do it in Excel requires a bit of playing around with the formatting. Once
you've done that you can save the Excel sheet as a prn file, which will turn
it into text and it can be copied into the inp file and re-imported. But
getting the formatting straight can be a bit of work.

Mike

Michael Wilson, P.Eng., Enerficiency Consulting

PO Box 1911 - 458 Abbs Rd., Gibsons, BC  V0N 1V0    |    604-886-9864    |
www.enerficiency.ca