[Equest-users] Boiler on GSHP Loop

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:32:42 PDT 2012

Using the Load management controls, you can turn on/off a water system by
OA temperature.  The help menus could be useful for this.  You could also
put a "outdoor snap" on the water loop.  The snap will turn off teh entire
loop, and therefore the boiler or any other energy device according to the
snap temperature.

I attached a screenshot of the snap stuff.