[Equest-users] fishpond

Mike Hupel mhupel at aegiseng.ca
Thu May 3 08:46:27 PDT 2012

Bill beat me to it.  Your ventilation load would be calculated as if it were
a natatorium using total surface area, temperature and evaporative rates.
Then once you get that information you can model the ventilation rates and
make-up.

Aegis Inc Logo-OL

Mike Hupel, B.Tech, CEM, LEED-AP

Senior Mechanical Designer