[Equest-users] Break horse power Vs motor hp

Hall, Brendan BHall at karpinskieng.com
Tue May 15 12:54:26 PDT 2012

Ideally you should give the design head, flow, pump efficiency and motor efficiency and let the program calculate the power, then check against your numbers. But I have not had any review comments with just setting the pump power to the bhp (converted to kW).

Brendan Hall, M.Sc., LEED AP BD+C
Engineer, Mechanical
karpinski
ENGINEERING