[Equest-users] Large model crashes on changing system

rubu98 at gmail.com rubu98 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:20:17 PDT 2012

Nick,

Thank you for your suggestions. I was aware of importing schedules and
material constructions through the INP import feature of eQuest (the 90.1
layer-by-layer constructions file from these forums helped a lot), but
wasn't sure if someone had imported part of a building successfully.

I am now looking at getting rid of the top/middle/bottom floor setup, and
reducing my number of windows. Hopefully I should get this model running
soon.

Thanks again.