[Equest-users] Building area method ASHRAE 90.1

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:44:34 PDT 2012

i am also reminded that there is a cir from 2007 that addresses how to
simulate the exterior lighting loads.  tradeable surfaces are to be the
same as designed in the proposed model and the maximum allowable in the
baseline model.  nontradeable surfaces though, per the usgbc cir, are
energy neutral & will have the same lpd in both the proposed and
baseline models.  if i recall correctly without looking it up it should
be the nontradeable uses maximum 90.1 allowable in both
proposed/baseline models.  need to check though.